Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: when did piracy/theft become expression of freedom
From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:39:05 -0600

On 1/28/2012 3:36 PM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
Sadly you can't download routers and internet connections...especially
without an internet connection.

But I suppose you could be the regular joe and steal from your
neighbours' bandwidth.... (it's a human right, remember? your
neighbour doesn't have a right to keep the internets to himself!!!).

/rant

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org