Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ms12-020 PoC
From: Adrián <adlt () tid es>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:50:42 +0100

I've tried this one against a new installation of Windows 2008 Server.
Blue screen is shown and the server is rebooted.

El viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012 20:37:43, kyle kemmerer escribió:
I have not had a chance to analyze this yet,  but it is not the same
code as the fake sabu one on pastebin.  This one supppsedly showed up
on some chinese security forum.  Claimed to be causing bsod on xp sp3
and server 2003

On Mar 16, 2012 2:04 PM, "Nahuel Grisolía" <nahuel.grisolia () gmail com
<mailto:nahuel.grisolia () gmail com>> wrote:

    BSoD! Win7 64 and 32 bits, Spanish. working.

    On 16 March 2012 14:50, Exibar <exibar () thelair com
    <mailto:exibar () thelair com>> wrote:
    > Is that the same code from yesterday?  I thought that code was a
    fake and didn'kt do anything?

    >  Anyone confirm this?
    >
    >  Exibar
    > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    <mailto:krkemmerer () gmail com>>
    > Sender: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk
    <mailto:full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk>
    > Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:01:16
    > To: <full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
    <mailto:full-disclosure () lists grok org uk>>
    > Subject: [Full-disclosure] ms12-020 PoC

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de
correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set
out at