Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

stealing ssh keys
From: Daniel Sichel <daniels () ponderosatel com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:07:16 +0000

Hello everybody:
     environment is A is hacker client? B is target and C is Manager
center and C have all A and B private key.
     C are open 80,22. And this is http's 403 state on the C.
     I have A's root,how to steal private key On the C. Are there have
some vuln with openssh.
     Is there some impossible which C login in to the A and B when A and B
let C run some bash.

OK, I am a total n00b here but I do not see how having an ssl connection would help reveal an SSH key.  Our
organization generates our root certs separate from, and unrelated to SSH keys.. I do not see how SSL access in and of
itself, helps get at SSH keys, If it does, let me know, I bank at Chase and that would be darn handy to know (believe
me, they have it coming)!

Cheers,
Dan Sichel
Ponderosa Telephone