Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Student expelled from Montreal college after finding vulnerability that compromised security of 250, 000
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:40:01 -0500

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:57:51 +0000, Dan Ballance said:

Doesn't matter if he ends up a corporate knob or a freedom fighter.  If
he says "I promise to XYZ" you want him to be trustworthy on said promise.

You might want to ask the guys in Anonymous who got ratted out by one
of their own how they feel about the word "trustworthy" regarding the
rat who said "I promise not to rat you out".
:)

There is no honor among thieves (or corporations, or lawyers, or...)