Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 100, Issue 21
From: Daniel Sichel <daniels () ponderosatel com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:10:53 +0000

You mean like using GMail via Webmail (without PGP)? Which security
professional would do this? Do you still use Telnet to manage your
devices instead of SSH?

Yeah, pretty much. Is that a problem? I mean who cares about the privacy or security of email? As to the telnet, I have
a firewall, what could go wrong?

I am beginning to understand why the  Sons of Liberty gave up on print media campaigns and went over to the more
direct, and effective, "Tar and feathers then ride them out of town on a rail" approach. Don't worry, as soon as the
CEO has his porn pictures outed, you will have PGP protected email.