Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld Blogs
From: Kurt Buff <kurt.buff () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:28:42 -0700

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM, laurent gaffie
<laurent.gaffie () gmail com> wrote:
Why is the Prims program such a big deal today?  Most of us  knew about
echelon and the patriot act didn't we? This program was unconstitutional at
the first place and should have raised indignation when it was approved at
that time...
+1.

Below is my standard verbiage on clouds and backups to clouds.

Jeff

clouds and drop boxes. If you don’t want your data analyzed,
inspected, shared, or mishandled, then don’t provide it in the first
place.

<snip>
http://technet.microsoft.com/library/cc722487.aspx

Numbers 3 and 6, at a minimum - from 1999/2000, or thereabouts.

Kurt