Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security Analysis of IP video surveillance cameras
From: Paul Ammann <pta1 () fastmail us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:05:21 -0400

Doesn't everyone?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013, at 08:28 AM, Leif Nixon wrote:
Javier Repiso Sánchez <javier.repiso () hotmail com> writes:

**Note that all the analysis we have done has been from cameras found
through Google dorks and Shodan, so we have not needed to purchase any
of them for our tests. Everything we needed was online.

So, as part of your Master's Thesis, you exploited surveillance cameras
belonging to random people on the Internet?

--
Leif Nixon - Security officer
National Supercomputer Centre - Swedish National Infrastructure for