Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security Analysis of IP video surveillance cameras
From: Vitor Ventura <ventura.vitor () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:40:15 +0100

Did you report your findings to the vendors?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Leif Nixon <nixon () nsc liu se> wrote:

Javier Repiso Sánchez <javier.repiso () hotmail com> writes:

**Note that all the analysis we have done has been from cameras found
through Google dorks and Shodan, so we have not needed to purchase any
of them for our tests. Everything we needed was online.

So, as part of your Master's Thesis, you exploited surveillance cameras
belonging to random people on the Internet?

--
Leif Nixon - Security officer
National Supercomputer Centre - Swedish National Infrastructure for