mailing list archives
NOPcon 2013 - Call for paper - Istanbul , Turkey
From: NOPcon Team <info () nopcon org>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 01:27:12 +0200
[+]What is NOPcon?
NOPcon is a non-profit hacker conference. It is the only geek-friendly
conference without sales pitches in Turkey.
The conference aims to learn and exchange ideas and experiences between
security researchers, consultants and developers.
One more, it's a conference for community. It's completely free to attend.
The 2nd edition of NOPcon is taking place in Istanbul/TURKEY on the 6 June
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey, constituting the country's
economic, cultural and historical heart.
We don't place any restrictions on topic. However, here is a general list
of topics that make us exciting;
- Vulnerability Research & Discovery Techniques
- Exploitation and Mitigation Bypass Techniques
- Malware, Rookit Technology
- Smartphone/Mobile/Embedded Hacking & Security
- Hardware Hacking Techniques
- 0day vulns and exploits
- New hacking/security tools for community
- Hardware and Software Reverse Engineering
- Infrastructures Hacking and Security
One more, there's no restrictions on topics. Just send your paper, if you
think it is cool!
[+]How to submit?
Your submission shoud include following details;
- Name, last name and contact details
- Brief bio
- Place of residence
- Presentation topic and description
Submissions should be sent to "cfp[.at.]nopcon.org" untill the 18th April ,
18th April , 2013
[+]Registration and Tickets
Conference is free to attend but we have limited seats.
Just register online on http://www.nopcon.org/
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- NOPcon 2013 - Call for paper - Istanbul , Turkey NOPcon Team (Mar 17)