Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Justice for Molly (cops killing civillians)
From: "Jerry dePriest" <jerryde () mc net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:21:08 -0500

https://www.facebook.com/groups/180686205383827/

Join this group and lets kick Illinois corruption in the ass! (At least some of it)

3/24/12 Molly Young was found dead in her exboyfriends apartment. He is a dispatcher for Carbondale, IL pd and his
parents work in a neighboring county at police departments.

Ritchie Minton was allowed to change clothes and use the restroom when police arrived. Since her death he has not
cooperated except by getting a dui. (guilty conscience is my guess)

we know she is dead but no one is saying how. It was his gun! It had NO PRINTS! How does your own personal gun have no
prints? (Obstruction and evidence tamering)

She was shot in the left side of her head but is right handed.
His family says she was depressed and did it herself. (she's like 5'2, 100 pounds and used her left hand to hold a .45
to her head AND shoot and managed to not leave prints?)

When Illinois state police arrived his mom and dad were there. Also his lawyer. So this sick fuck called mommy and
daddy before 911... They trampled on all the evidence and mean while her family and friends sit, waiting for no
resolution.

If he was my son, we would know what happened. I pray for an ending. If it was an accident, fine. MAN THE FUCK UP! To
Ritchie and his dad. Fucking punk assholes... To serve and protect (their own) Justice, you get what you pay for...