Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Justice for Molly (cops killing civillians)
From: Bryan Baldwin <bryan () katofiad co nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:15:44 +1300

On 03/28/13 04:31, Jerry dePriest wrote:
I said sorry... what if it was your relative? what if it was the cops
fucking with your family?

There are places for these kinds of conversations, which are not here.
There are and will be seemingly urgent problems that some person
somewhere is going to think so important that they run out of their
houses screaming and try to spread the word as far and wide as possible.
In previous decades we have had chain letters, then chain email, and now
we can finally relagate most of that craze torubbish tips like Facebook.
Please keep it there.