Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Fw: Justice for Molly (cops killingcivillians)
From: "Daniel Preußker" <daniel () preussker eu>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:24:30 +0100 (CET)

I'm sorry, but since when got Full Disclosure a list for random things?
Sure its sad somebody died but hundreds die everyday and nobody gives a fuck...

In my opinion this is not the right place to discuss this bullshit. It just
shows that americans think they're the top of the world...
Just because some idiot killed somebody else... Go to africa, ask them for
sympathy when their kids die one at a day, every day...
I'd like to see that...

For now, can we please go back to topic? The Charter is beeing posted here many
times, why not sticking to it for once, shall we?

Best regards from Finland,

Daniel Preussker

PS: No offense meant, if you feel offended, delete the mail and ignore me and
the rest of the world. stop crying.

Bryan Baldwin <bryan () katofiad co nz> hat am 30. März 2013 um 09:25
geschrieben:

 On 03/30/13 01:00, Jerry dePriest wrote:

     > > I forogt New Zeland is just another offshoot of the penal colony
     > > Austrailia used to be. You can't help it, it's in your genes...

 >  I'm not expatriate. New Zealand is not now nor has ever been a penal
 > colony, except in the pilot episode of Star Trek - Voyager. I don't know
 > what it is in J.J. Abrams-verse.

 You've made many many kiwi friends with that post, btw. :D