mailing list archives
RFP: FOIA with privacy waivers for oversight
From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:25:05 -0800
Request for participants
FOIA with privacy waivers to investigate:
- FBI and other TLA use of offensive attacks as part of "active"
forensics in investigations. Circumstances around use; e.g. lack of
search and seizure warrants, only classified expedient requests or pen
- InfraGard partnerships with industry and the extent to which private
corporate interests drive FBI priorities and interest in "cyber crime"
- FBI involvement and support of criminal offensive attacks against
third parties through confidential informants and contractors.
If you were involved in independent security research prior to 2010 in
the United States as a US citizen and would like to assist with FOIPA
requests please reply.
0. "Meet the Punk Rocker Who Can Liberate Your FBI File"
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- RFP: FOIA with privacy waivers for oversight coderman (Nov 28)