mailing list archives
[Tool] nimbostratus: Pivoting in Amazon Clouds
From: Andres Riancho <andres.riancho () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:08:16 -0300
Nimbostratus is the first toolset to help you in the process of
pivoting in Amazon AWS clouds. At this moment you can:
* Enumerate permissions to AWS services for current IAM role
* Use poorly configured IAM role to create new AWS user
* Extract local and remote AWS credentials from metadata, .boto, etc.
* Clone DB to access information stored in snapshot
* Inject raw Celery task for pickle attack
For those who don't know much about AWS, I wrote a small article
 which should help you understand what this is all about.
Also, and because it would be difficult to find a legal way to
test this toolset, I created a fabric script  that will deploy a
vulnerable infrastructure for you to play with.
Have fun, learn cloud, report bugs and send pull-requests.
Project Leader at w3af - http://w3af.org/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- [Tool] nimbostratus: Pivoting in Amazon Clouds Andres Riancho (Sep 06)