Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bank of the West security contact?
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 18:13:50 -0500

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Daniel Wood <daniel.wood () owasp org> wrote:
Keep this list professional guys. I hate seeing it turn into an IRC chat room.

Justin, you should really stop this type of behavior, you're not doing yourself any favors. I let it go when you
decided you wanted to repeatedly bash me privately over one of my CVE's posted here, however I can see it's starting
to look like a pattern for you.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5817726/internet-bridge-troll

Jeff