Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Satellite Security - A story NASA would love to see.
From: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:12:43 +0000

Greetings gents,

I am presenting the 'birth' of a new satellite security technology . This
incisive and original technology is a truly unique invention that proudly
contributes novelty to the fields of computer science and satellite
security.

 An interview with Softpedia elucidates some facts about my research thesis:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Interview-Nicholas-Lemonias-on-Satellite-Communication-Vulnerabilities-420589.shtml

I tried to present my findings to The National Aeronautics and Space
Administration for a clarification, if there has been a similar technology
done before.  The thesis will be soon publicised as a book.

I would also like to congratulate the researchers of Ruhr Universit├Ąt
Bochum who have recently discovered similar vulnerabilities and that we
have used that literature to build and expand their research further to the
point of developing a new technology.

Shall any parties wish to contact us for more details, please feel free to
contact me..

Nicholas Lemonias.
Advanced Information Security Corp, CEO