mailing list archives
From: BlackArch Linux <blackarchlinux () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 10:48:58 -0500
BlackArch Linux is an Arch-based GNU/Linux distribution for pentesters and
security researchers. The BlackArch package repository is compatible with
existing Arch installs.
Here is our website: http://www.blackarch.org/
Here are some of BlackArch's features:
- Support for i686 and x86_64 architectures
- Over 600 tools (constantly increasing)
- Modular package groups
- A live ISO with multiple window managers, including dwm, Fluxbox, Openbox,
Awesome, wmii, i3, and Spectrwm.
- An installer with the ability to build from source.
Soon we will release:
- ARM support
- Documentation for all tools
We are also releasing a tool to fetch and search exploit archives called
Nullsecurity is an official supporter of BlackArch Linux.
We have a relaxed development structure. We welcome pull requests of all sizes
through Github and email.
Also see our Twitter account and IRC channel.
Please report bugs and feature/tool requests through Github, email, twitter, or
IRC. Feel free to post requests for your own tools.
 blackarchlinux () gmail com <insert disclaimer/apology about gmail here>
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- BlackArch Linux BlackArch Linux (Jan 13)