Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Security Paper
From: Dillon Korman <me () dillonkorman com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:37:03 +0000

Thank you Justin. I appreciate the kind words and will certainly continue in this venture.
Thanks for the sound advice and comments Greg! Forecasting future attacks and techniques is an excellent idea. The
target audience for this was difficult and I am still not sure what exactly it is. I hope I made it detailed and
comprehensive enough for more experienced users, but still informative and understandable enough so an average person
can get something out of it.
Thanks Bennett! That is a power statement which I certainly agree on.
Thank you very much David. I am glad you found it to be at that higher level. I have responded to all of your comments
on Google Docs by resolving the case or inquiring further. I certainly appreciate the feedback.
I'm not sure what the best way to respond to these comments was, so hopefully this is appropriate or sufficient enough.