Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Heroes of Science action figures
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:53:38 -0800

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/11/heroes-of-science-action-figures-
get-brainiacs-buzzing.html

Why no Grace Murray Hopper figure?  I want my Grace Murray Hopper action
figure (complete with COBOL source code printout ...) !

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
     What kind of NIC do I need for social networking?
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade