Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who said spam isn't useful?
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:06:39 -0500

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
I just changed my mail servers; I'm now using the Raspberry Pi instead of
a traditional box (and I'm blown away by how good it is, but that's
another story).
Very cool. I think the Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoards are interesting.

I would like to see "Programming Embedded Systems With C and GNU
Development Tools" (www.amazon.com/dp/0596009836) updated for the
boards since the boards are readily available. Used books don't
include the original boards.

Jeff