Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Re: This is just way too cool
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 05:14:41 -0800

From:                   Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date sent:              Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:49:20 -0800

omg... Thank you Rob, that was friggin' awesome.
I bet he used up his entire "personal luggage" allotment getting that
guitar up to the station :)

A little background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoMCrkdee8s

Seems it's been up there a while.  Cool that it came from Vancouver  :-)

I am definitely going to have to listen to it more times...quite a number more ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
               That thought got run over as it was crossing my mind.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade