Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Vancouver
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:44:41 -0800

Anybody going to be at BSides Vancouver or CanSecWest next week?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Men listened to me expectantly, waiting in silence for my
counsel.  After I had spoken, they spoke no more     - Job 29:21,22a
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade