Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

iOS security
From: Ilyass RAHMANI <rahmaniilyas01 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:32:53 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'm an information security masters student, I'm preparing my graduate
internship, it is about the iOS security and how does jailbreaking works

So, I'm looking for scientific articles and helps about the iOS security
and mainly the iOS jailbreaking

Cordially

--
Cordialement.

Ilyass RAHMANI
Master 2  Codes, cryptographie et sécurité de l'information
Tél : +212 6 20 15 37 02
Site web : http://www.masterc2si.com/IsRahmani