Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Re: iOS security
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:35:58 -0400

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:32:53 -0000, Ilyass RAHMANI said:

I'm an information security masters student, I'm preparing my graduate
internship, it is about the iOS security and how does jailbreaking works

So, I'm looking for scientific articles and helps about the iOS security
and mainly the iOS jailbreaking

Did you have an actual specific question that wasn't easily answered
by Googling for it?