Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Chilling effect on email ...
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:48:37 -0700

Silent Circle shuts down email offering in wake of Lavabit termination:

http://silentcircle.wordpress.com/2013/08/09/to-our-customers/

(I am amused by the statement, at the end of the post, that "14 bloggers like this."
 I am quite sure none of them are really thrilled by the posting, but this is one of
the things current social media sites "force" you to say  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
  If you do buy a computer, don't turn it on. - Richards' 2nd Law
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade