Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Re: who was it?
From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:40:24 -0800

Word has it that Twitter went nuts after this report aired. Not one
positive message all night. I watched a good portion, and Alexander flat
out lied if we are to believe what the Snowden leaks have revealed so far.

I bet you could replace the word "China" with "NSA" and the story would be
closer to the truth...

-- steve