Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Re: FBI wants your malware
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:32:40 -0500

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)
<michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:
Oh, and WTF are they going to do with it?  I honestly don't trust them... ok, *them* as the general sense, I know a
few "government workers" and they're all really nice folks and many I call friends, this I will admit freely, without
payment, and under oath.

+1. The US government has a credibility problem, and they can't be
trusted with anything.

Jeff