Home page logo
/

funsec logo funsec mailing list archives

Once hacked is an accident, twice hacked is a coincidence, three times ...
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:29:29 -0800

So, from now on, when we see CEH on a resume, do we throw it away?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
               Pravda ne isvestia i isvestia ne pravda!
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade