mailing list archives
Honeypot malware archives
From: Matteo Cantoni <matteo.cantoni () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:46:27 +0100
I would like share with you for educational purposes and without any
commercial purpose, data collected by the my homemade honeypot.
Nothing new, nothing shocking, nothing sensational... but I think can
be of interest to newcomers to the world of analysis of malware,
botnets, etc... maybe for a thesis.
The files collected are divided into zip archives, in alphabetical
order, with password (which must be request via email). Some details:
- Honeypot ISP: AS3269 Interbusiness (Telecom Italia)
- Honeypot software: amun, dionaea
- Total files: 7085
- Period of time: Aug 2009 - Feb 2013
- Type of files: ASCII, data, HTML, MS-DOS, PE32 (dll, gui, Mono/.Net)
More information can be viewed here: http://www.nothink.org/honeypots.php
Always from this page, daily, some logs are available for download,
parsabili easily and used for statistical purposes.
- Honeypot malware archives Matteo Cantoni (Feb 14)