Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

An all points -- personal information but this list is the
From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 15:34:38 -0500

GG and I will be leaving the ice and snow (burr) to be in
California from roughly 13 Feb till further notice (early
April ish). We will have an apartment and I will be at
Intel Corporation in Cupertino at SC1 -- the Robert Noyes
Building. A good contact point till I have more info on
apartment addresses etc is:

David Farber
% Geri M Williamson
2200 Mission College Blvd. RN6-02
Santa Clara, CA 95052
Phone: (408) 765-1366
FAX:   (408) 765-1399

Calls to my office and home in Penn will end up on my Personal Receptionist

  By Date           By Thread