Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

selections from Telecom Tribune [ OF JAPAN] online
From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 04:52:44 -0500

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 16:00:05 +0900
To: farber () central cis upenn edu
From: ajp () glocom ac jp (Adam Peake)

Dave,

We have given some space on our web server to Telecom Tribune, a monthly
industry report specializing on telecommunications and information
technology in Japan.  Selected articles from the current and back issues
are now available.  We hope to add more as time goes by, articles from new
issues and more from old.  Hope this will be of interest to the list:

http://www.glocom.ac.jp/tel-trib/TTindex.html

Adam

  By Date           By Thread