Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

From a review in the Tokyo Times
From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 17:52:30 +0900

The book by Eamonn Fingleton -- "Blineside -- why Japan is still on track
to overtake the us by the year 2000" seems to support much of my
impressions of Japan re it's financial shape. He says "A traditional
Japanese way to win is to appear to lose".

I don't have the book and it seems not to be available here. If anyone is
coming over very soon and would be willing to bring me a copy I would much
apprecite it.

Dave

  By Date           By Thread