Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: : Apologies
From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 08:37:35 -0400

I have started using the Eudora Beta 4 release and I am still having some
problems with it sending stylized text which shows up in a funny format in
your IP mail. I will try to correct that asap.

Dave

ps is there a WIN98 expert out there who wants to help a stuck install?

"Photons have neither morals nor visas"  --  Dave Farber 1994