Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Going once, going twice ...
From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:02:43 -0500

Going once, going twice...  <nevada.com> can be yours for $150,000.

Following is intended for information, not spam!

Adam

Adam Peake
GLOCOM  Tokyo

http://www.webmagic.com/dsx/thepit.html

DOMAIN STOCK EXCHANGE [TM] - THE PIT [TM]

185 Listings as of 5/16/1997

The Domain Stock Exchange [TM] is a clearing house for the trading of
domain names, entire sites, advertising, and other rights on the World
Wide Web. The Pit [TM] is the section for the trading of domain names
and sites that have undergone only some (if any) development. Fully
built sites open to the public should probably be listed in the Atrium
[TM] instead.

WebMagic [TM] absolutely makes no claims regarding any listing in the
Domain Stock Exchange. By viewing and utilizing this information, all
parties agree to hold harmless Webmagic, its management, employees,
partners, and sponsors. WebMagic [TM] does not charge for listings to
be placed on this page, and reserves the right to refuse to post a
listing for any reason (including no reason) what-so-ever.

9/8/97 -- We are currently working on our next update of this page. We
have received countless messages from people wishing to make offers on
names and from people wishing to have their sites listed. A number of
the messages from people wanting to have their domains listed included
asking prices we felt might be a little unrealistic, especially as
many of these domains we not single-word 'industry' names. Should we
list all entries? Or would that clutter distract from the usefulness
of this site? Until we come up with a policy on this issue, updates to
this page may be delayed. Thanks for your patience.

---

Followed by list of names and prices.

| Submissions only allowed from the email address you are subscribed with |

"Photons have neither morals nor visas"  --  Dave Farber 1994