Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: save you a call
From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 19:55:35 -0500

Today in the NYTimes there was a full page announcing a new addition to the Digital One Rate plan of ATT. Guess what.
If you called the indicated number they had been told nothing about it and said "call back in a few days" That combined
with the impossible task of getting a battery that failed replaced without 15 more phone calls makes me worry.

Such calls makes me think ATT Wireless needs to really get its act together. Good marketing ideas NEEDS . good follow
through and that is currently apparently a weak point.

Frustrated.

Dave

  By Date           By Thread