Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: A music site maintained by a new IPer
From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 15:03:44 -0500

http://www.613.org/  -- Jewish Torah Audio
Claims to be "The First Worldwide Jewish Audio since Mt. Sinai

Has extensive music links, videos and lessons

Do look at the Memorial to 6 Million Jews by Avraham Smiles
http://www.613.org/memorial.htm

I will be happy and anxious to distribute other religious music sites especially well done ones. Please let me know of
them

  By Date           By Thread