Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

Sorry to miss presentations
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:37:07 -0400

I thought this was the most direct way of telling my friends about this. I was scheduled to be at CFP and in Austin. I have cancelled all next weeks events since we, GG and I, want to be near our youngest son, Joe, and his family Joe is in the final stages of a six year bout with a non curable brain tumor.

If those of you who know Joe want to send him a note, ask me for his address.

Dave