Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

trying to understand the business model for
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:44:07 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tom Goltz <tgoltz () QuietSoftware com>
Date: August 27, 2008 8:39:42 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] trying to understand the business model for

At 08:06 AM 8/27/2008, you wrote:
I am trying to understand what their business model is and why I
should trust any service with my very sensitive account information.
-- Pageonce --- www.pageonce.com .

They violate several of my personal rules for doing business online:

Their "Contact Us" page doesn't list a valid physical or even mailing address for their offices. It also does not list a voice telephone number. I wouldn't even give these guys my credit card number for a single purchase, let alone ALL my personal financial/account information.