Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

CLEAR corporate info
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:25:50 -0700

From: eugippius () gmail com [eugippius () gmail com] On Behalf Of James J. O'Donnell [provost () georgetown edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:19 PM
To: David Farber
Subject: CLEAR corporate info

Dave, CLEAR is a subsidiary of Verified Identity Pass Inc., and here's
the corporate info they provide about "management and partners":

http://www.verifiedidpass.com/vip_management.html

I have no opinion, but often feel these days as I first did when I
moved to Philadelphia and discovered that I had to buy my wine from
the state of Pennsylvania but my license plates from a real estate
agent named Walt.  Something wrong with the picture of who's doing
what.

Jim O'Donnell