Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

Looking for source re supposed earmarks on bailout package
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:39:29 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ronald J Riley \(RJR-com\)" <rjr () rjriley com>
Date: September 29, 2008 9:22:34 AM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: FW: [IRE-L] Looking for source re supposed earmarks on bailout package

Dave, from Investigative Reporters and Editors list server and for IP if you wish.

It seems to me that this bail out bill should come with provisions for a lottery of say a thousand prison sentences to be raffled off among the perps of this mess:) I really hate fraud and this is fraud on a grand scale. The banking and insurance industries need to have some serious attitude adjustments. Lets not forget that credit card debt is another ticking time bomb.

Ronald J. Riley,

Speaking only on my own behalf.
Affiliations:
President - www.PIAUSA.org - RJR at PIAUSA.org
Executive Director - www.InventorEd.org - RJR at InvEd.org
Senior Fellow - www.patentPolicy.org
President - Alliance for American Innovation
Caretaker of Intellectual Property Creators on behalf of deceased founder Paul Heckel
Washington, DC
Direct (202) 318-1595 - 9 am to 9 pm EST.