Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

the IP list (or something!) is POTENT!!!
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:07:18 -0400

The NET is potent djf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jim Warren <jwarren () well com>
Date: September 3, 2008 10:29:59 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net, "ip" <ip () v2 listbox com>
Cc: Lauren Weinstein <lauren () vortex com>
Subject: the IP list (or something!) is POTENT!!!

Hey Dave! --

Your IP list - or something! - is a POTENT publicity tool!

As soon as your msg, below (forwarded by you from Lauren), came in, I clicked on the link and read the ABCNews blog. I noticed that it had a "HERE" link to the YouTube clip of the actual event, so I clicked on that.

To my surprise, it had less than 200 viewings.

Well ... now, maybe 3-4 hours later - I notice that the number of views is up to 452,558 !!!

I think the word's gotten out!  <grin>

(Recalling that Fox Nooze aired Jesse Jackson's open-mic embarrassment, I wonder if they - and others - will also air this one?! Will ABC? Will MSNBC?)

--jim