Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: almost as good an idea as properly inflating car tires! -- Green Printing
From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:42:07 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave CROCKER <dcrocker () bbiw net>
Date: March 30, 2009 11:56:34 AM EDT
To: Manny Farber <manny () manny com>
Cc: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] almost as good an idea as properly inflating car tires! -- Green Printing

Manny Farber wrote:
true, but I suspect that someone will soon support different fonts for printing, at least in their Web browser, if only to boost their "eco" creds .... I certainly would, based on the amount of publicity Spranq is getting out of this font. an eco-browser could also force anything under 1.5 pages
onto a single page ...

Hi, Manny.

Having the market get "primed" to the issue of saving ink and paper is, indeed, the first important step. After that, different folk with come up with different techniques and the market will do its usual job of developing customer preferences.

d/
--

 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking