Home page logo
/

interesting-people logo Interesting People mailing list archives

Microsoft( Exchange , Dynamics etc), Retail, HR, Healthcare, Technology, Industry, ERP, CRM, VAR customer lists
From: "mike gordon" <mike.gordon () primus ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:26:54 -0500

Hi,
This email is to introduce Repharm Technologies and lists we provide.  We have a comprehensive business database of B2B
records & B2C records. Our lists can be used Email Campaigns, Telemarketing, Fax Marketing and Direct Mailing. The list
would be for your perpetual use with no restriction on the number of usage.
Below are some of our lists that may interest you, let me know if you require any other lists by providing the
industry, job titles, etc.

Technology Lists# of CompaniesIndustry Specific Lists# of CompaniesExecutive Lists# of Companies
Baan2,000Agriculture10,100CEO/President200,000
Epicor3,000Forestry and Fishing8,000CFO/VP Finance175,000
JD Edwards2,800Communications10,000CIO/CTO/Director IT150,000
Lawson 3,100Construction35,000VP/Director HR190,000
Microsoft AX2,000Finance33,000VP/Director Logistics35,000
Microsoft GP 11,000Insurance 12,000VP/Director Manufacturing75,000
Microsoft NAV5,000Real Estate11,000VP/Director Marketing160,000
Microsoft SL 2,200Manufacturing95,000VP/Director Sales175,000
Microsoft NAV3,500Mining4,000VP/Director Purchasing100,000
Microsoft Exchange20,000Public Administration8,000VP/Director Supply Chain40,000
Microsoft SharePoint18,000Retail Trade70,000
Oracle E-Business Suite8,000Services180,000
PeopleSoft3,200Transportation25,000
Primavera2,600Utilities7,000
SAP 12,000Wholesale Trade45,000
Siebel2,400

Fields: Contact Name, Job Title, Email, Main Phone Number, Physical Address, Company, Industry, SIC Code, Website,
Company revenue, Employee size, etc.
License: The list is provided for perpetual use with no restriction on the number of usage.
Accuracy Rate: 85%.
Let me know which of the above lists interest you so that I can get back to you with counts, a few samples and other
details.
Kind Regards,

Mike Gordon
VP Business Development
Repharm Technologies

To unsubscribe please reply to this email with "remove" in the subject line.
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential information intended only for the
use of individuals or entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at the originating address.

  By Date           By Thread