Home page logo
/

isn logo Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Guard the Secrets, Then Catch the Spies
From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:43:30 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Dan Verton <Dan_Verton () computerworld com>

Bamford makes some good points, but I've waited in line at DIA during
routine, unscheduled bag checks of exiting employees, I've handed
documents over dozens, maybe hundreds, of times to the Special
Security Officer at the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
where I worked, even took part in a random "dusting" of the coffee
fund to uncover a possible petty thief in our midst....

These checks are made, but it doesn't plug the holes.

Dan Verton

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.

  By Date           By Thread