Home page logo
/

isn logo Information Security News mailing list archives

Black Hat & Defcon
From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:22:32 -0500 (CDT)

Just a little heads-up...

The moderation of InfoSec News for the next several days may be a
touch slow or not of the volume some of you are used to since I will
be covering Black Hat & Defcon in Las Vegas.

If it looks like I am not up to something constructive or destructive,
feel free to drag me off to the side and say hello.

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribe () SecurityFocus com

  By Date           By Thread