Information Security News
mailing list archives
10th USENIX Security Symposium + free tickets
From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 04:55:02 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded by: "Berislav Kucan" <berislav () globalnet hr>
We're giving away 2 tickets to the Technical Sessions at the 10th
Usenix Security Symposium that is going to be held August 13-17 2001
in Washington D.C. Each ticket is worth 690 $ and for entering the
contest, you should just rant...
More information on: http://www.net-security.org/your-opinion/
Below is a press release for 10th USENIX Security Symposium.
10th USENIX SECURITY SYMPOSIUM
August 13-17, 2001
For more information and to register, visit:
Join security professionals, system and network administrators, and
researchers for a high-level, five-day tutorial and refereed
* Keynote address by Richard M. Smith, CTO of the Privacy Foundation.
* 25 refereed papers on the best new research, including "Reading
Between the Lines: Lessons from the SDMI Challenge" by Edward W.
Felten, Princeton University, and his research team.
* Practical and immediately useful tutorials and Invited Talks by
* Matt Blaze, AT&T Research Labs
* Mark Eckenwiler, U.S. Department of Justice
* Eric Murray, SecureDesign, LLC
* John Young and Deborah Natsios, Cartome.org
In depth, immediately useful TUTORIALS:
* Wireless IP Security and Connectivity
* Network Security
* Intrusion Detection and Network Forensics
* Hacking Exposed: Live!
* Cryptographic Algorithms Revealed
* VPN Architecture and Implementation
The 2001 10th Security Symposium is sponsored by
USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association. www.usenix.org
Help Net Security - http://www.net-security.org
IP-Solutions - http://www.ip-solutions.dk
E-mail: bkucan () net-security org
Phone: +385 91 513 9159
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org
To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.
- 10th USENIX Security Symposium + free tickets InfoSec News (Jul 29)