Information Security News
mailing list archives
Attend Nullcon’s 5th International Security Conference, on 27th Feb - 2 March 2013 @ Bogmal lo Beach Resort, Goa India
From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:23:56 -0600 (CST)
“Nullcon’s 5th International Security Conference”, on 27th Feb - 2 March
2013 @ Bogmallo Beach Resort, Goa (http://nullcon.net)
Nullcon security conference is well known for its speakers and talks where
new vulnerabilities , risks and attacks on systems are responsibly disclosed
along with their prevention mechanisms.
The conference ensures of a great learning experience and networking.
The conference is attended by the whos who in the security industry and
includes various events targeted at different kind of audience from techies to
Keynote: 1- Richard Thieme
2- Janardhana Swamy (M.P. Karnataka - Lok Sabha)
Talks (Full List:- http://www.nullcon.net/website/conference/speakers.html )
-: Yury Chemerkin “Vulnerability elimination by force of a new device platform”
-: Rahul Sasi ”SMS to meterpreter: Fuzzing USB modems”
-: Ksenia Dmitrieva” HTML 5 –Attack and Defense “
-: Ajin Abraham “Detecting & Exploiting XSS Vulnerabilities with Xenotix”
-: Piyush Pattanayak "CSRF Finder as a Mozilla Addon"
-: Raymond Forbes "Mozilla Bug Bounty Program - Crowd Sourcing
Trainings @ Nullcon Goa
'13 ( http://www.nullcon.net/website/conference/it_training.html )
1. Penetration Testing SmartGrid & SCADA by Justin Searle *New
2. The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws by Sumit Siddharth *New
3. Xtreme Android Hacking by Aseem Jakhar *New
4. Reverse Engineering and Malware Analysis by Abhishek Datta
5. Xtreme Exploitation by Omair
6. Mobile Application Hacking:- Attack & Defense by Hemil Shah
7. Xtreme Web Hacking by Akash Mahajan & Riyaz Walikar
8. Cyber Warfare Intelligence and Intrusion Operations by Atul Agarwal *New
Workshops @ Nullcon Goa
'13 ( http://www.nullcon.net/website/conference/speakers.html )
1. GSM Exploitation *New
2. Understanding Smart Malware *New
3. Peach Fuzzer - Deja Vu Security *New
4. Memory Forensic *New
Capture the Flag cyber security tournaments - Hackathon style challenges for
techies. with lots of prizes to be won. We have three contests during
nullcon. HackIM, jailBreak and Battle Underground.
- JailBreak is an in-house hacking contest where we plan to give
opportunities to organizations to give their product as a challenge to check
for critical security flaws. The players are given 10 mins slot during the
conference to talk about the process of how they found the vulnerabilities
if any in the product.
Job Fair - A dedicated booth to accept and distribute resumes of qualified
delegates attending the conference. nullcon is the only place in India to
find highly skilled security professionals with proven track record.
Exhibition - The exhibition runs for 2 days along with the conference. We
have exclusive booths next to the main conference hall to have more
engagements with the delegates. Some of our current exhibitors are Microsoft
(MSRC USA), Adobe Systems, Praxeva, SANS, IIS, Innobuzz, Wegilant ...
Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
- Attend Nullcon’s 5th International Security Conference, on 27th Feb - 2 March 2013 @ Bogmal lo Beach Resort, Goa India InfoSec News (Jan 15)