Home page logo
/

isn logo Information Security News mailing list archives

Declaring war against hackers
From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:51:32 -0600 (CST)

http://www.nst.com.my/streets/northern/declaring-war-against-hackers-1.203201?

By PAUL TOH
nstp.com.my

GEORGE TOWN: KDU Penang's School of Engineering, Science and Technology and EC-Council Academy (ECCA) recently signed a MOU to ensure a level playing field between hackers and information security professionals.

The agreement will allow KDU's computer security students to access ECCA's flagship Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH) programme. "Information security is not a new concept, but it has been a constant game of 'catch up' between hackers and information security professionals.

"Our aim is to level the playing field by ensuring the latest and most relevant hacking technology and counter-measures are included in our training programme," said ECCA managing director Wilson Wong at the signing ceremony.

[...]

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org

  By Date           By Thread