Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

exploit repository
From: onatan at gmail.com (Jonatan B)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:41:25 +0200

On 7/26/05, Valter Santos <vsantola at sectoid.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

i'm new to metasploit (good work btw). I understand that this is a
framework to build our own exploits and not a exploitation package "per
se", but before i start digging through shellcode and work on my new
exploits i wonder if there isn't a place where we can find community
developed exploits that i can use to feed metasploit.

Metasploit comes with plenty of exploits. From your message, it seems
that you're not aware of this fact.

http://www.metasploit.org/projects/Framework/exploits.html

Joy.

  By Date           By Thread