Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

msfupdate failure
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:46:40 -0500

A temporary fix is in place that will downgrade msfupdate requests to
HTTP/1.0 responses. Please let me know if you still run into problems.

-HD

On Thursday 04 August 2005 12:51, Ron Rosson wrote:
The below error is what I get when I try to run msfupdate -u. Does
anyone know what maybe causing this and what would be the best way to
go about fixing it. (NO files have been edited.)

  By Date           By Thread